Attention Seniors: The following scholarships below are currently available to all CHS Seniors. Scholarships normally start appearing in the Google Classroom mid-February. Note: GC stands for Google Classroom; CC stands for Counseling Center
Please join my Class of 2024-Scholarships Google Classroom (this can only be accessed through your cisdschools.org email).
Google Classroom Join Code: h74qtol
- Here, students can view all scholarships and print if needed.
- If you would like the application to be form-fillable:
- Open the application
- Click Open With
- Click Annotate with Kami
- Log in with Google when prompted
- Applications can also be accessed below and opened using the steps above using Kami.
Once the application is complete:
- Print the application and mail to the address provided on the application.
- Print the application. All applications that state they should be turned in to the counseling center must be turned in no later than the posted deadline.
Paper copies of many local scholarships are available in the counseling center. Please fill out using blank ink.
- Emailed copies will not be accepted nor will any application that is "turned in" via Google Classroom.
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure that all required information is attached to the scholarship (transcripts, letters of recommendation, attendance sheet, etc.)
- Scholarships will be sent to scholarship committees as submitted by student.
- Please pay attention to deadlines. Scholarships WILL NOT be accepted after the posted deadline date.
- Any questions regarding scholarships should be made to Amy Venghaus
|Scholarship Name||Due Date||Criteria to apply:||Turn in Info:|
|LCRA - High School Scholarship Program for Technical Jobs||January 31||See link for specific details on criteria||
|Daughters of the Republic of Texas||February 23||
Open to all students
|CT Memorial||March 8||
1. Graduating Senior from the following counties in Texas: Austin, Colorado, Fayette, Lavaca
and Wharton who will further their education through a technical school, certification program or
college or university.
2. Completed application with all supporting documents.
Please use the link to access the application. You can fill it out with Kami. You will need to email it to the address provided on the application.
|Friends of the River San Bernard||April 1||Applicants must live in the San Bernard Watershed||Mail to address on the application.|
Additional Scholarship Information
|Click on a link below for scholarship information and opportunities at various colleges and universities.|
|Angelo State||Austin Community College|
|Baylor University||Blinn College|
|Midwestern State||Sam Houston State|
|Stephen F. Austin State||Tarleton State|
|Texas A&M-College Station||Texas Christian University|
|Texas Southern||Texas State University|
|Texas Tech University||Victoria College|
|University of Houston||University of Houston-Victoria|
|University of Texas at Austin||University of Texas at San Antonio|